Webisode Guesting--Check!

Hi style surgeons! I'm so excited because today, I can finally reveal to you guys what the shoot I did last Friday was for! If you do...

Hi style surgeons! I'm so excited because today, I can finally reveal to you guys what the shoot I did last Friday was for!

If you don't know it yet, Rexona Philippines is currently running a web series called the Rexona Confidence project. Iya and Anya are the new Confidence girls who are starring in a series of challenges that test their confidence (among other things)--WHY NOT?

Anya and Iya - Aren't they such cuties?! :)

I'm very happy, excited, and nervous (haha) to share that I will be appearing in their next webisode!!! How crazy is that?! I was really surprised when they contacted me, because I am honestly really awkward when talking in front of a camera. I know I'm a fashion blogger and should be used to being in front of a camera, but it's different when I have to talk! On the other hand, I'm glad I took on the challenge of trying to overcome my awkward self :) I hope you will all support me! Hahaha! Hindi naman po ako mag-aartista. Wala ata sa kapasidad ko 'yon! Pero kung palarin... chos lang! (I'm not going to be an actress. I don't think it's within my capacity! But if I get lucky... just kidding!)


It was really a different experience for me. I've been extras in some videos in college, being that I finished Communication Arts and all. But to be a part of something like the Rexona Confidence Project--you all know my thing about self confidence [read]... it was rewarding.

I was briefed about the episode, the challenge, and what I was supposed to do. I was kind of nervous that I had to talk, but anyway, why not, right? I haven't seen the final output either, but I hope I did fine :/ It helped that everyone was really friendly. Plus, being that I knew Iya and Anya from college (and they didn't know I was the guest for this episode), it was priceless to see their reactions when they first saw me!

Just an overview, I wore a dress from The Posh Wardrobe; shoes from Charles & Keith; accessories from House Of Luxe. More on the outfit in a separate post :)

I can't tell you yet what the challenge is; you'll have to wait ;) The webisode will be up tomorrow (August 1, 2012, Wednesday; PHT) at their Youtube account: RexonaPhilippines. Please check it out!

Thank you so much to Rexona Philippines, Alfred Reyes, Iya and Anya, and the rest of the team for the opportunity and the fun!

Spread the confidence!
Let me know if you've seen it ;)
♥ Megann

All photos are from Alfred Reyes.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congratulations for that, Megann!! ♥ I know you did great! :) Love your dress, btw!! Ahhh ♥

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arnie!! :) Minsan lang 'to. Sobrang minsan. Hahaha! :)

      Delete
  2. wooow! this is cool Megan! :) congratulations!!! :D
    you really look gorgeous! Love that scarf dress!!! <3

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtZiKlX-1o

    This is the link Meg! <3 thanks sooo much for joining us in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.