#26: Magazine Spread Challenge

The webisode I talked about in my previous post is already out and I just wanted to share it with you all, as well as the final photos the C...

The webisode I talked about in my previous post is already out and I just wanted to share it with you all, as well as the final photos the Confidence Girls, Iya and Anya, came up with for this challenge. Aren't they so pretty? :) I have to say, it was very fun watching them trying to figure out how to style the model they got as I'm sure it's always more difficult to dress someone else!


THUMBS UP!!! #ImAwkward
{ Proceed to the Youtube video here and answer the question to win Forever 21 GCs }

I didn't edit the photos anymore like I usually would with my own photos so you can really see their work. Here they are!

When they found their model, her style seemed very sweet and feminine. I like how they challenged it by putting her in this rather edgy look, but still kept her in a feminine silhouette. The fit of the dress might have been off, but that's just because the challenge really limited the clothes they could work with.

Their second look was more casual. I liked that they thought about putting her hair in a braid to coincide with the whole look.

The third look is probably my favorite. This is something you may see me wear as well, don't you think? Great job with the color blocking! It was very fresh and the colors really stood out on the photos they took.

Which one's your favorite? :)
Check out their other challenges here.
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. work it girl! loving all of these fun looks. and those sunglasses are too cute! love the design ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.