Quickly

Not sure if anyone was able to follow my Twitter timeline the other day, but I was tweeting about how I woke up early for this shoot I had ...

Not sure if anyone was able to follow my Twitter timeline the other day, but I was tweeting about how I woke up early for this shoot I had to do (I also published a post the night before). So quickly, I just wanted to share with you what I wore. I woke up at 4 A.M. and had to rush to leave the house at 5, to catch the call time at 6. Am I crazy? No, I just love what I do. I was almost not able to be a part of this shoot because I had a big meeting that day, but I'm so thankful and really appreciative that the team behind this project really adjusted to my time. Thank you!!! I can't wait to share with you all what it is, and I hope you will all support :) Until then, here's what I have to show...


The sun wasn't up yet when I left the house, so I wasn't able to take proper outfit photos. But I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to my co-worker/forever love and make-up artist (get her!), Maxine, for squeezing in a quick photo using her iPhone just so I can show you what I wore for the shoot. I'll try to remake this look and shoot outdoors and in daylight just because I really love the dress :) Don't you?


I'm headed to Barre3 class in a bit. Got any weekend plans?
Big love to all!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wow!! wow!!! your dress is just perfect!!!!!! i need it in my life.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress too, Megann! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I definitely need to work out more to fit into a dress like that :P

    I am so happy to find and to follow your blog! Would you like to follow me back?

    NingNing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, and you look fantastic in it! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that dress is so sexy and unique! perfect on you!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SEXY, MEGANN! LOVE THE DRESS! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.