Work Wear: Purple Wanderer

Lately, I've been wearing more pants than skirts since it has been raining every now and then around here. Whenever I wear a skirt and t...

Lately, I've been wearing more pants than skirts since it has been raining every now and then around here. Whenever I wear a skirt and the road is still damp from a rain that just passed, I tend to splash water on my legs. I honestly have no idea if this is just me or it happens to others too. I may have a weird way of walking. If you ever see me walking in flats (because I don't commute in heels, of course), please let me know if my walk indeed has it's splash-safety switched off. Haha!

Levi's top; random pants; Centropelle shoes c/o Zalora; House Of Luxe collar necklace & claw cuff; YRYS bangles set

So on days when I feel like keeping it need and simple, I make sure to never leave my accessories at home. You all know how much love accessories! They definitely do add character to any outfit. Which one's your favorite photo? I liked the first one.

Also, before ending this post, I'd like to invite you guys to check out my Facebook page. I have a weekend "segment" there called Saturday Song On Repeat. I'm really into music and my taste is very varied. It's always a nice feeling to find new songs that I'll like. So hope you can check that out and maybe share some of your music faves too :)


Hope you had a great weekend! Stay dry!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I soooo love the shoes!!!

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov eyour shoes:) and you have a nice blog layout:)

    you look stunning too>:) followed you!!!
    http://shenjarlega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this outfit is simple but still quirky - the purple pants, the buttoned up shirt, that statement necklace :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes!

    www.onegirlsempire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha I think it's totally normal to splash water on your bare legs! But wearing pants is definitely a good way to keep your legs dry :) love how the bag keeps the outfit effortlessly casual!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.