Turning Forever 21: Princess for A Day

My apologies for still not having a Christmas post up now. I'm trying to get through the backlogs while I still have a couple of days le...

My apologies for still not having a Christmas post up now. I'm trying to get through the backlogs while I still have a couple of days left for 2011! How quickly time flew by! Still can't believe it. But anyway...

I’m not sure if you guys remember the skirt I wore to the SM Ladies’ Fashion show during PFW S/S 2012, but I donned a heavy midi white skirt with the subtle detailed textures. I’m sure I already mentioned this in my post about that outfit, but that skirt was a hand-me-down from my mom and I’m totally in love with it! I bet whenever I have the chance, I’ll really take it out for a spin (literally spinning helps, too!). It’s that one piece that can instantly make you feel like royalty! And yet, its length prevents it from looking over-the-top/prom queen.


So since I was feeling very whimsy and proper that day, I built my outfit around that skirt. I knew I had to wear it JUST BECAUSE! ;)

Bought online lace top; Vintage skirt; Charles & Keith shoes

I paired it with what used to be a ¾ lace top, of which I cut the sleeves off because it was already sort of torn and it was hard to repair since it was lace. I think my little DIY project went well, yes? :)

Nine West clutch; SM AccessoriesAnagon Collection & Style Scene accessories

To complete the look, I went for gold and black accessories. Some said I looked like I was gonna get married; while some thought it was too formal. Yes, I got stares, but I take those as a good sign regardless of what people thought. HEY, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY. Hehe!

And so this is the last post for my 'birthday series'. Thank you to everyone who greeted... and even tried to make #happybdaymegann trend! I posted it as my "wish" as a joke, but it was really sweet that people did add it to their tweets. THANK YOU ALL!!! It truly has been a great year filled with discovery and opportunities! :)

Have to get some shut eye now. Still have work tomorrow! :) I'll probably (or hopefully) have AT LEAST one post per day just to catch up with the backlogs. Whew!

With so much love,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. looking so gorgeous, twinny!!:) love how styled this LWD hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my birthday too - the 27th! Happy Birthday to you!

    Nikki
    IS Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ava: Thank you so much, twin! :)

    @ Nikki: Belated happy birthday, dear! :) Thanks for the greeting!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.