You gotta be careful when you've got good love

Okay, here's a little tidbit. As much I love a lot of RnB and rock songs, nothing beats the good vibes I get when I listen to Jack Johns...

Okay, here's a little tidbit. As much I love a lot of RnB and rock songs, nothing beats the good vibes I get when I listen to Jack Johnson. The title of this post is a line from his song, "Angel"--which you should totally listen to, by the way! I love how his songs just makes you feel like waking up to catch the sunrise peep through your window and know it's going to be a good day. :) It's like a weekend everyday.

Just thought I'd share, because I really love listening to music when I write posts and that song just happens to be playing as I type this entry. Heehee it's absolutely heartwarming!

Anyway, getting back to the point of this post, I wanted to wear something that looks effortlessly put-together for the SM Ladies' Fashion show.


The skirt is none other's but my mom's! I really have to let you guys know how stylish she is! The volume of the skirt made me feel like a princess without overdoing it (you know, sans the floor length). This has a matching top, but since I didn't want to look all matchy-matchy, I used my new plain swingy zip back top from The Posh Wardrobe. I was able to purchase it through the new Multiply Marketplace, during the Multiply Shopping Party.

Really amazed with the service, because I immediately received my package 3 days after Multiply notified the shops about my payment. It's so fast and convenient!

Wearing: Silver bangle; Gold bangle {SM Accessories}; All rings {Anagon Collection}; Watch {Tomato}

As you can see, I'm wearing the Tomato watch with the black strap (blogged about here).

Wearing: Necklace; Necklace; Top {The Posh Wardrobe}; Skirt {custom-made}; Shoes {Centropelle}

Will get to watch one more show this Philippine Fashion Week! Hope I get a better seat this time, heehee. Looking forward to the Oxygen show! Tweet me if you're there! :)


♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. ive been missing a lot of shows but i hope i make it in time for the oxygen show later, see you! :)

    my Paisley Giveaway is ending soon! WIN a giant shopper, shoes and chocolates!!!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of you ladies who got to check out PFW! i couldn't fly out there myself cuz i had so many commitments here in Cebu. sigh.


    kookie keeps mentioning posh wardrobe, and yes, the top youre wearing looks great! hope to order from them sometime:)



    hope you can check my site out and follow me, if youd like. will return the favor!


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I didn't get a ticket for Oxygen, but I loved what you were wearing for SM Ladies. :) I haven't seen "When in Rome", but I have it... I keep putting it off coz the cover is so rom-com-y. Lol. Is it good (from 0 - 5 stars)?

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit! I especially love your pink top and your beautiful necklace! :)

    star-crossed smile
    starcrossedsmile knits

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! i like the way you match your clothes. love your look! i was the there too btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit raketmate!!! I love it more cause you're wearing something of your mom's also. Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.