Turning Forever 21: The People

Of course there’s no one else in the world I’d rather spend my birthday with than with my loved ones! Glad we were all able to free our Sund...

Of course there’s no one else in the world I’d rather spend my birthday with than with my loved ones! Glad we were all able to free our Sundays for this day. Great food was complemented well by great company!

Hahaha! So cute! :p Check out my nephew and the photo on the chair behind him. LOL
Surprised to see them at Greenbelt! Fellow CommArts-October graduates. Hellooo friends!!! :)
Watched New Year's Eve despite the not so good reviews about it. It was okay, but not really something you'll remember.

Anyway, I hope you’re all able to spend your time more with your loved ones now that it’s the holidays and all. :) R is currently at the mall right now doing last minute Christmas shopping for the both of us. Hahaha! And yes, while he's out shopping, I'm here working. Hmmm says a lot about who wears the pants in this relationship. MWAHAHAHAHA!

I still have one more "Turning Forever 21" installment coming up. You all know what!! ;) So 'til my next post!

Counting down 'til Christmas eve,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.