Lace On Lace With Edge

What I wore to my graduation dinner was a result of a planned-and-panic kind of moment. You see, I've been having this idea of wearing m...

What I wore to my graduation dinner was a result of a planned-and-panic kind of moment. You see, I've been having this idea of wearing my zip-up lace top together with this vest that I have that also has a lace hemline. It was sort of a play on lace-on-lace -- that was the planned part.


Then my mom came into my room and said the guests were already there, so here comes the panic. And for moments like this, I kind of automatically gravitate towards maxis because I feel they are a safe choice for almost any occasion. So gravitate, I did!


You all saw this yellow skirt before! I have yet to bring it to the seamstress to have it completely transformed into a maxi skirt. It's still a dress, so I just tucked in the upper part to conceal the strap and everything, and secured it with a belt.

{ Shoes - Charles & Keith } 

I just had to wear my new shoes again because I'm so in love with them! They're so comfortable. Imagine spending most of my Saturday morning standing up because we had to wait in line for 2-3 hours before the graduation march and I was on these babies. Style and comfort!
{ Arm cuff - Mappleberry; Bangles - SM Accessories and A'postrophe; Leopard head ring - SM Accessories }
 { Lace zip-up top - Hong Kong; Vest - Pierre Marie; Maxi dress used as skirt - Seventeen; Belt - YRYS }


Thank you so much to my cousin, Krissy, for taking patiently taking my photos! :)

Hope you all have a great week. Tomorrow's the FreewayxManansala Launch and Multiply Shopping Party. See you all there!! :)


Follow me on TWITTER | Ask me on FORMSPRING

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.