this way

Okie dokie!  Hope y'all enjoyed all the announcements I brought you the last 3 posts: Join the Cat@lyst Revolution & Win P200,0...


Okie dokie! Hope y'all enjoyed all the announcements I brought you the last 3 posts: Join the Cat@lyst Revolution & Win P200,000 Cash Grant, Artsy Fartsy Ava Header Design, and TOPS opening in Pergola, BF Paranaque. After three non-outfit posts, I think it's about time I get back in the groove of things.

The other day, I unconsciously put together a look that kind of took inspiration from the pair of Havaianas I designed during the Make Your Own Havaianas 2013 (#MYOH2013) launch. While I may have thrown together the look unintentionally, let's just say I did it on purpose! ;)

Shirt (gift) | Spruced Up skirt | Havaianas slippers | Necklace (gift)

On this day, I did a little bit of a shopping spree at the TOPS branch in Pergola Mall, BF Paranaque. This meant that I needed to be in something that would be easy to change in and out of, since I knew I would be trying a bunch of different clothes. And for the boys out there, this is how shopping becomes an exercise (aside from the endless walking, of course)! I mean, let's admit... it gets tiring changing over and over again. Sometimes, we even change back and forth just to compare which pieces we like better. #girlproblems


I really do love lime green and Tiffany blue together. They look so refreshing together - and that's exactly what we need to feel in this kind of weather. Plus, I wanted to be able to post at least one fun, colorful summer look before the season ended. Because if you haven't noticed, I have been posting rather safe and neutral looks. How's this for a change? :)


Funny, though, that as I am writing about summer and showing you a bright and colorful look, I could hear the roar of thunder. We have been experiencing random pops of rain since last week. Is summer going to be over soon?! I'm relieved that it'll be cooler, but I'm not a fan of typhoons - who is, anyway?

Share with me your latest looks? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your skirt it's a color I've been dying to have in my wardrobe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely skirt and this top is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt. Makes you look younger. :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit :) love the skirt :)



    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool top Megann! Pretty skirt too! Love the color :)
    Happy weekend! :)

    ★♡ New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vergil Lloyd ChuaMay 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM

    Really fun outfit Megann! How come I do tons of shopping and still it doesn't do much of an exercise for me? huhu! See you around!


    -V.
    www,rightontheverge.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.