TOPS opening in Pergola, BF Paranaque

A few days back, I had the chance to check out the newly opened branch of TOPS (or The Off-Price Store ) in Pergola Mall, BF Parana...


A few days back, I had the chance to check out the newly opened branch of TOPS (or The Off-Price Store) in Pergola Mall, BF Paranaque. To give you a quick low-down on what TOPS is, basically, this is where you can find a wide selection of branded items at affordable prices. They have nearly everything; from ladies apparel, to menswear, to footwear, intimates, and even swimwear.


Imagine snagging pieces from Hollister, Candie's, H&M, and other brands at under P1,000. I'm not quite sure about their price range, but from those I picked out, the most expensive piece I got was a pair of pants at P800. I'm a sucker for deals like that--especially when it comes to trendy clothes. I think I've mentioned before that I prefer going for the more affordable option when it's just an on-trend piece because they tend to come-and-go, so I'd much rather save my money for something that is more long lasting.


So, for my south readers, you can go ahead and check out TOPS at 2nd floor, Pergola Mall BF Paranaque. I hear there's a Tumblr Fair happening tomorrow at Pergola, so maybe you can drop by TOPS too! ;) You can also find a list of their branches on their website: http://www.tops.ph.

Thank you to Mr. Errol for inviting me to check out their store opening! :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.