Wedges and Whatnot

Hola, my dear readers! Yesterday, I did a little bit of closet spring cleaning and I've stumbled upon some pieces I haven't worn at ...

Hola, my dear readers! Yesterday, I did a little bit of closet spring cleaning and I've stumbled upon some pieces I haven't worn at all and some pieces I haven't worn in a while. I already updated the closet sale with two pairs of shoes (in size 10 and size 8), but I'll be doing more uploading in the coming days. Give it a check and see if anything catches your fancy!


Shipping rates are as follows:
FREE for within Metro Manila
Flat rate of P80 for outside Metro Manila (within Philippines)

Be back tonight/tomorrow with an outfit post!
See the latest outfit post here.
Happy Friday!

xx Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.