Tutorial Tuesday: Easy French Braid Updo

Is it lame that I called this Tutorial Tuesday ? I just thought that since the two words' first syllables sounded the same, it had a...



Is it lame that I called this Tutorial Tuesday? I just thought that since the two words' first syllables sounded the same, it had a ring to it. I have to stop coming up with segment names that are double letters--you know what I mean? Like Menswear Monday.

But anyway, as much as I would want this to be a regular thing, it won't be. Not unless I get a bunch of requests. So, definitely send in your requests by leaving a comment or sending an e-mail through the message box on my sidebar and I'll try to work on that :)

- - - - -


Products Used:
Revlon Professional Xtreme Hair Days Mousse-Spray 2-in-1
Hair tie
Hair pins

What I'm Wearing:

Thanks for watching!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love this vlog meggy! i have been doing french braid incorrectly pala! and oh super galing mo na magedit :D i wanna do some vlogging soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Ma-try nga :) wala na kong magawa sa long hair ko e hihi
    More vlogs pls :D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.