Early For Spring

Since my Blogging Comfort Zone post, nearly everyone has been telling me I should go with more candid photos because it looks more natural ...

Since my Blogging Comfort Zone post, nearly everyone has been telling me I should go with more candid photos because it looks more natural and because apparently I have a "beautiful smile" (their words, not mine). That's funny because I'm actually very conscious about my big smile; particularly, I feel like you can just see all of my teeth whenever I laugh. LOL. But I'm working on that.

Pink Fashion one shoulder dress | Tomato watch & shoes

We had a lovely Sunday get-together at my tito's (uncle) place and these photos were taken by my cousin. I was saving this dress for summer, but it was a rather hot day and it was, after all, a Sunday lunch with the family so I decided to go ahead and take this dress for a spin. I love that it was one shoulder and it had the long sleeves, although I felt it was too short so I wore a white fitted skirt underneath just in case winds decide to surprise attack me. Haha! Thank you to Pink Fashion for sending this over. Cute and retro, ya?

HAPPY FEBRUARY!
How was your week?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Such an adorable dress!! <3

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer na summer na ang outfit! I'm so excited to wear my summer dresses, too.

    XX,
    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I didn't think I could wear it at first, but so glad I did because it happened to be a hot day all throughout.

      Delete
  3. Love the dress! You look lovely <3


    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! The sleeve and prints!
    I have to say, mas maganda nga pag candid yung photos mo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nini! Hahaha sige I will try to teach my dad to just keep shooting. He usually waits for me to pose or stay still kasi, so when he's the one shooting (which is 90% of the time), I have to be pose-y :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Miss B! I love the idea of sharing the love this Valentine's month. Maybe I should work on that too on my blog? :) I'll definitely send one for your entry :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress. You look so happy in your pictures dear :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you look lovely! Your smile is perfectly beautiful love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful floral dress! It looks really good on you :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty! Love your flower dress! <3

    xoxo

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress specially the sleeve detail! Nice blog layout too! :)

    xx
    http://modmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.