Menswear Monday: Accessories

Hey, darlings! We're back with another round of Menswear Monday. I intentionally missed posting last week because I didn't really ...


Hey, darlings! We're back with another round of Menswear Monday. I intentionally missed posting last week because I didn't really intend for this segment to have a regular Monday slot. I didn't want it to be like I was forcing myself to look for looks I liked. I wanted it to be more, you know, legit finds--if that makes any sense. 

So, today, we've got men and their accessories! Yep, it works for the guys too. Hope you like these as much as I did!

Street style photo by Tommy Ton for GQ

I'd say this is a snazzy casual Friday look shot by Elrico Bellingan of Luxo.

Scarves and pocket squares. Now, I don't know who took this one, but I found it at Carola & Chiara's blog.

Men In This Town is one of my favorite blogs for street style snaps. Check out that belt!

A satin ribbon tie? Why not. Elastic Reality.

Alrighty! That about wraps it up for this post. I was actually suggested to try out actually injecting some men's clothes into my looks as another version of Menswear Monday. What do you think? Although, I might have to raid my brothers' closets. Hmmm, having three brothers might come in handy after all. LOL. I'm still not sure how I'll go about this though. Any thoughts/tips?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see how you'll style with men's wear. Go!

    XX,
    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a challenge! But interesting. Thanks, Jenniya! Maybe when I get enough people convincing me the same, I'll take on the challenge ;)

      Delete
  3. i love seeing posts on menswear! makes me wish my boyfriend knew how to dress...
    cant say no to a well-dressed man

    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable men!

    Lovely blog, missy! Following you now. Hope you can share the love back by visiting/following my blog as well.

    Much love from Canada~
    KD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you KD! Sending love back to Canada. Love that place! :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.