Baggage

I just realized I didn't publish that many looks over the holidays. Despite the number of gatherings I attended, I guess I was just too ...

I just realized I didn't publish that many looks over the holidays. Despite the number of gatherings I attended, I guess I was just too drunk with the holiday spirit (and the drinks, tbh), that I have lost thought of taking photos. This explains why I was extremely excited to be running errands last Friday. C'mon, I know I'm not alone in putting off the errands until the holidays were over. So in hopes of maybe slapping your butt off that bed and telling you to get them done already, I am sharing with you an errands day look.

Post-holiday means post-overeating and post-staying up too late/never getting enough sleep, so that meant going baggy--yes, that includes the eyes too. I have so much baggage they would have to ask me to check it in at the airport counter! (Wow, I made a joke).

Tomato watch | Plains & Prints pants | Primadonna wedges

Easing back into dressing up with a loose on loose neutral look, which makes it even more appropriate that I have named this post 'baggage' (not just because of what my eyes have been sporting)! I mean, let's admit it--I haven't exactly dressed up in anything fancy other than holiday feast-proof looks (cue in: oversized shirts, dresses, and anything knit-slash-anti-bulge), and I wasn't ready to suck my tummy in trying to fit into clothes I used to fit into. Give it some time. Left-overs are gone now, and so are my midnight snacks. Ha ha ha!

What style changes 2013 holds for me, I am not certain. But my good friend, Angel, also remind me that I did name my blog Style Surgery because I was (and am) always changing it up around here. Let's see where this goes.

♥ Megann

----------
P.S. I decided to separate my design work into this blog called Megann Monday Designs as opposed to having a page for it here on Style Surgery. Check it out! And maybe hire me too?

P.P.S. To those who joined my giveaways, please keep checking back on my Facebook page if I have announced the winners because I can't get a hold of some of you and I am forced to pick new ones. Thank you!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look amazing! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine:-)
    Kisses
    Aga
    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect!
    xoxo
    nessi from hungary
    www.ourdrug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your top and your new blog layout my love <3

    Rovie

    The Bargain Doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look, especially the shoes!:)
    http://thebloggerina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love this look! I love the baggy pants and your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the loose on loose look, amazing!

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style so much :))



    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.