Menswear Monday: Men Of the Web

Kicking off the week with a new segment called Menswear Monday . This came to mind while thinking about what else I could serve up here on S...

Kicking off the week with a new segment called Menswear Monday. This came to mind while thinking about what else I could serve up here on Style Surgery besides the usual what-I-wore posts. So, I thought I'd share with you some of my finds from the depths of the World Wide Web.


I don't know how you would expect me to begin a segment like this without putting that guy here first, really.

You gotta love a man who can rock his suit at your local grocery. Ben Galbraith, everybody.

Who is he, you might ask? You also might want to read his post on this look.

I remember receiving a comment on one of my posts from Eros Buzza. I thought of checking his blog and right then, I was sold. With great style comes great hair... and great photos too!

And my latest subscription space goes to this man and his gold pants. I can't believe I just found him now (read: just this weekend). I wish I could visit New York and fall in love everyday as he did.

I know this was very quick, but I have linked their blog sites for your convenience. You can go ahead and check out their looks if you aren't familiar with them yet (or even if you are already). I hope you liked this little segment and don't worry, I'll be serving up some locals pretty soon. We've got some stylish men around town, too, y'know ;)

xx,
Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. they look great! i rarely think about male style bloggers but i guess they are out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. When I went online to "hunt" for this segment, I was actually surprised at the number of guys I saw around the style blogging neighborhood. Pretty interesting tastes too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooo, isn't this a sight for sore eyes...:) Great post, dear!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is hot! Haha.
    Followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow each other.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjeniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll check out your blog some time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.