Just a little bit blue

While going through my previous posts, I realized that I have completely overlooked this one. It has been sitting in my drafts since Novembe...

While going through my previous posts, I realized that I have completely overlooked this one. It has been sitting in my drafts since November and I think that was around the time I had a couple of posts lined up and had to schedule and re-schedule a lot of them. In any case, this is what I wore to meet up with some friends at the mall. Nothing too fancy.

Calliope top | thrifted floral shorts | YRYS belt | Tomato flats | Michaela bag
Thank you to Marius for taking these photos!

You can also recreate some of my looks over at StyleSays. Basically, they're a website/community that helps you pinpoint similar--if not exactly the same--items with a look you like so that you can purchase them online. You might want to check those out!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It maybe nothign fancy to you dear but I think you look really adorable :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but nice outfit.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing lace and floral in one look!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.