Pink Fashion BTS and an invitation

Now is the time to dish out what the shoot I did last week was for. I mentioned it on this blog post right before I passed out after a tiri...

Now is the time to dish out what the shoot I did last week was for. I mentioned it on this blog post right before I passed out after a tiring day, but didn't tell you what it was all about. I've got some behind-the-scenes photos to share with you from the darling who got us all together for this shoot, Julie. The shoot was for her online shop, Pink Fashion, and will be launched during the fashion show together with Trishie Couture on September 20, 2012, 9PM, at Palladium (New World Hotel, Makati) I'm inviting you all to the show. It's all for FREE! You just have to RSVP here :) Come by and let's meet up!

 Photos from Julie

See you there? :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.