welcome to good burger

Why am I in a long skirt yet again, you might ask? Or maybe you're not even wondering but I'm telling you anyway! Haha!  It's be...

Why am I in a long skirt yet again, you might ask? Or maybe you're not even wondering but I'm telling you anyway! Haha! It's because I have this bruise on my left leg that is still in the process of healing. It's taking a while and I am running out of bottoms that are loose enough to let me move around without being bothered by it. I hope it heals soon!

thrifted top; Seventeen maxi skirt; YRYS bangles and belt; Centropelle heels (via Zalora); Anagon Collection chain bracelet; vintage cardigan; House Of Luxe choker

For the mean time, I decided to get playful with prints and colors instead. Brown, mustard yellow, and green--I'm not to sure if I was inspired by a burger? Maybe I should've held a tomato or something. Haha! What an imagination! 

Anyway... I always say that I am thankful to be in a place where we don't necessarily have a dress code--at least not one that's too restricting. I didn't wear this on it's own though. When I got to the office, I threw on a cardigan because my, my, it just won't do on it's own (I don't know why I just imagined saying that in a southern accent, even when I don't have one :P).

With that, I leave you all with this video. Anyone familiar with All That or Kenan and Kel... or maybe Good Burger (the movie)?
OF COURSE YOU ARE! ;)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yeah I love these playful colors and prints! But those shoes..... so great! And that last picture of you is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are really gorgeous!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! You have a great style.
    I love your looks..
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back
    http://fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.