Kiehl's and friends

Hey style surgeons! Oh gosh, I'm so tired. I just got home from a shoot this afternoon all the way in La Mesa Ecopark. But before I dish...

Hey style surgeons! Oh gosh, I'm so tired. I just got home from a shoot this afternoon all the way in La Mesa Ecopark. But before I dish out more information about that, let me just go back in time to share with you what happened last weekend. In my outfit post about it, I told you how I went to Rockwell to attend the store opening of Kiehl's and then meet up with my good friends from college, Nina and Maita. Here are just some pictures from that day.


I really loved this very festive theme that Kiehl's had on for that day. I've never been inside a Kiehl's store despite knowing that they actually have a branch in Alabang Town Center. I was talking about it with Chio, who invited me to the Rockwell branch opening, and I was saying that the location of their branch in ATC was really "hidden", so to speak. If you've seen it, you'd probably get what I mean. Their branch in Rockwell, however, is definitely very accessible and can be easily spotted!

Say hi, Nina! ;p

Not only were we treated to a few products to try out, we also got our sweet tooth satisfied with the cotton candy and free cupcakes! They actually also had face painting and a few other "attractions".


If you get the chance to drop by the store, you can definitely find it easy to navigate through their products. Their sections are properly labeled; plus, they have a rack of favorites that's based off of their market here in the Philippines, so you'll know it's Pinoy's choice.

And after spending the afternoon in Rockwell, Maita and I had dinner in Village Tavern in Bonifacio High Street Central; plus, desserts in the form of Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits from Jamba Juice.

Didn't have a photo with my BFF except for the crappy ones I took with my phone, but here she is! :)

Have you seen Kiehl's newest branch too?
Follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! :)
Love you all
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I find kiehl's store cute for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi twin! Me too! Especially that weekend when they had that whole carnival thing going on :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I visited on the same day yata! I got a red velvet cupcake pa off the display, haha!
    You look ravishing, Megann! Love your mint/green blazer!

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Shari! Wish we bumped into each other--or maybe we did? Well I hope to officially meet you :)

      Delete
  3. always leading to Jamba as always. :)
    diba mahal sa Khiel's?

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There's something about Jamba Juice. Haha we have to hang out there again soon :) As for the Kiehl's price range, yes they are on the high end side. They're actually under L'Oreal (here sa Philippines), and a good medyo high end shop that's slightly more affordable would be Body Shop :)

      Delete
  4. aw, all of these photos look like SO much fun! adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.