illusion

I'm skipping on publishing a drafted post tonight to show you what I wore today because I am so happy to have such a beautiful blue sky ...

I'm skipping on publishing a drafted post tonight to show you what I wore today because I am so happy to have such a beautiful blue sky gracing the photos. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love shooting looks in the morning. Especially with looks as "light" as this, a daytime setting is definitely what enhances it.


I was asked quite a few times today if I was wearing a white dress and added the sheer skirt on top. Nope, they're separates! To tell you the truth, I didn't know it would appear so when I put this look together. I'm glad it did though because I think it gave off a more classy/polished appeal.


I don't own a white dress, but I would love to. With my body type, I'll need to find one that suits me as I am bottom-heavy (pear, in other words). Nothing in particular in mind. Though not looking for anything fancy either. I suppose a basic white dress will catch my attention. But for now, this illusion I have unintentionally created will do.


I wore this to work today and to an event in the evening. I'm glad it transitioned well from day to night as well. The gold accessories did the trick! I wore much less at work and added some before I went to the event in Aracama--which I'll talk about in detail in a separate post. But if you were wondering why I didn't specifically entitle this as "Work Wear", it's because I was kind of thinking about the event in the evening when I was putting this together (I still tagged it as work wear though).

DIY top; vintage sheer skirt; random tube top (skirt); Chick Flick Collection shoes; House Of Luxe claw cuff and butterfly ring; YRYS bangles; Anagon Collection chain bracelet and collar necklace

Have I shared too many photos? I'm sorry I couldn't contain how pleased I was with how these turned out. Haha! Let me know what you think :)


Hugs for everyone!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. You're soo pretty ! love this look..

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh how gorgeous! The colors are absolutely superb (and match your adorable layout perfectly!), and GUH at your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :) This pair is one of my faves!

      Delete
  3. I like the print of your skirt, it's not harsh in the eyes. You look sweet chic :D

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely vintage skirt, isn't it? Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Love the claw bracelet and the skirt is so pretty. Love the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tones of your outfit! <3 cute skirt :)



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.