because I wanted to post today

My looks this week have been really boring--safe and uninspired. But I really want to post something today, so let's see what I can shar...

My looks this week have been really boring--safe and uninspired. But I really want to post something today, so let's see what I can share with you. Hmm, well I was supposed to up this tutorial I did for the hair I had on below, but I wasn't able to finish editing it.


That, and because I'm kind of shy. Haha! Let's be honest, I really am not a beauty guru, nor am I a vlogger. My camera presence is bad. But we'll see if I can be convinced otherwise. lol. I know I can do a tutorial through photos, but it was fun to try with a video too. I have so much respect for video bloggers talaga! :)

For now, here's one of the "boring" looks I donned this week to work. Really simple, really light, and really casual. With all the basics, I just needed to amp it up a bit. If you've been reading my blog for a bit, you know I'm a huge accessories hoarder and yes, that's what I do to add a little jazz into my looks.


Black and gold accessories are always so classy, yes? And those pants used to be blush pink but then they got ruined and there was no other way to save it than to bleach it, so I did. At least now I have white pants!

Tomorrow is always a new day, and with that, I will challenge myself to come up with better looks. Hoping I have been bitten by the inspiration bug by then!

thrifted top; Penshoppe pants; YRYS belt and gold/cream bangles; Tomato black bracelets; Centropelle heels (via Zalora); House Of Luxe earrings

It's another long weekend around here, so if you'll be going out of town or whatever, have fun! :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I wish I could dress like this to work, having a uniform sucks. You don't look boring at all either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Brandi :) I understand how hard it is to have a uniform. When I was in college, we had a stricter dress code too :( But at least you can dress up as you wish on weekends, yes? :)

      Delete
  2. I love this look! I don't think it's too plain at all, it looks minimalistic and sophisticated :)
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for your comment Helen :) Very sweet of you!

      Delete
  3. love ur top
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wore your top! :) Love the whole outfit. Simple and looks very comfy. <3



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganda mo teh, solid. nahiya sila camille co sayo

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple yet you pulled this off well <3 cant wait for the tutorial. :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.