Work Wear: Stars in daylight

It's been such a crazy long weekend for me. I wasn't even on vacation for most of it, but I'm glad I did get a couple of hours r...

It's been such a crazy long weekend for me. I wasn't even on vacation for most of it, but I'm glad I did get a couple of hours rest out of it. Currently sick (again), but I do hope you are all doing great! Still a day to go for most of you, so enjoy!

Anyway, for today, I've got another work wear post to share with you. I hope you guys won't get tired of these! This is really just a simple top-and-skirt look, which I added a couple of accents to, to make it more special. These little details like the accessories you wear, the shoes you choose, and even adding those peeping socks can really turn the vibe of an outfit around.

Top (gift); Anti-Fashion Manila skirt; Burlington socks; Mi Lujuria boots; House Of Luxe collar necklace, pyramid rings; H&M long necklace; Anagon Collection chain bracelet; Tomato leopard print watch

I do wonder how others dress up for work because I know some companies are strict about their dress code. I have a friend who can only wear black to work, and if it was me, I'm sure I won't find it easy. But for those of you who can dress up a bit, I hope I can somehow share with you some ideas on what to wear for your next work day through my work wear segment. Or maybe even share with me links to your own work wear posts! I'd love to see, that's for sure!

Have a lovely week!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. your friend only has to wear BLACK for work?!! heck, if i worked in their company, parang di yata ako maghihirap haha. keri talaga lol.

    love this look on you!:)

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and ankle socks combination is adorable!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur style ..I'm following u now on Google Connect and Bloglovin!!

    Hope to c u on my blog and follow me too..heheheheh


    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute accessories <3 And I loooooove your hair! :)

    http://nettiesolon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Nettie! The hair is pretty easy to do :)

      Delete
  5. I love your ankle boots! And the socks worked pretty well! :) you totally pulled it off :)

    Would you like to check out my blog? Im kinda new here.

    www.coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for commenting Coleen :) Welcome to the blogging world :)

      Delete
  6. Love this look sweety... do you mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.