Work Wear: Overexposed

After being under house arrest for two weeks (as prescribed by the doctor), I finally had the strength to go back to work. It was also possi...

After being under house arrest for two weeks (as prescribed by the doctor), I finally had the strength to go back to work. It was also possibly driven by the fact that I really couldn't go anywhere for a while and I was just itching to leave the house no matter where I was headed. The weather was predictably warm during the day and rainy come end of the afternoon, so I just wore something simple.

The Posh Wardrobe top; Celine pants; Centropelle via Zalora heels

Decided it was time to wear my new babies from Centropelle, which I got from Zalora using the GC they awarded me with for being one of the Best Dressed attendees during their Independence Day Party. I was so surprised when these arrived at our doorstep even when it was already around 10 in the evening and raining! Thank you, Zalora! :)
So, I don't really have much to talk about--surprisingly. But I hope you're all having a great start to another week. Stay dry!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your shoes are amazing! I'm glad you're feeling better now. It must feel good to be back out doing things.

    Becky
    Xx

    Http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're out and about again! :) I still miss you, though. :( When can I see you???

    Win a Tomato watch on my blog:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/07/tomato-now-open-in-alabang-town-center.html

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.