A good night according to my webcam

ELF  lip stain ( fashionista ) Greetings, fellow earth dwellers! I've just been at home the whole weekend and nothing interesting h...

ELF lip stain (fashionista)

Greetings, fellow earth dwellers! I've just been at home the whole weekend and nothing interesting happened--except maybe when I found this sleeping eye mask hanging on my metal headboard. I don't really use this (and I don't even know who owns this and why it's in my room! I think it's my brother's), but I decided to take some crappy quality photos with my webcam because I like it. So, hi.


How was your weekend?
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Why does your brother have a sleeping mask? How funny!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! Hahaha. I remember he was wearing it the other time he spent the weekend at home LOL

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.