Style Challenge: Flag

Here's something I wore more recently (holding yet again my backlogs even more)... so recent that this was just yesterday! Went to the Z...

Here's something I wore more recently (holding yet again my backlogs even more)... so recent that this was just yesterday! Went to the Zalora Fashionalismo event held at Kyss Bar. Their theme was, of course, in line with the Philippine Independence Day and with that, they encouraged people to come in colors of yellow, white, red and/or blue. Philippine flag-chic? Didn't think it was doable, but here's what I worked with for the event! Also wore this to the Rexona Confidence Project launch we attended earlier that evening (had to ramp in front of strangers between M Cafe and Ayala Museum! Crazy! :p).



Didn't have time to shop for a few new pieces, plus I'm really saving because I'll be moving to a temporary place in a month or two. But I don't think it looks too bad, right? It's absolutely fine to repeat pieces, just learn how to rework them ;)


PLUS, would you believe this denim jacket is something I've had for years? I believe I got this when I was in 6th grade. And now that denim pieces are back, I'm glad I decided to keep this after numerous closet overhauls and fighting with myself with the "I might eventually have use for this..." situation. Glad I was right!

Closet Chic corset; Find n Flaunt skirt; Primadonna wedges; Island Girl necklace; Bubbles necklace; Mappleberry bracelet; Tomato watch

Sorry for the photo overload! Jacob had a little too much fun taking motion photos of the skirt and the wind was very cooperative, so we had more than enough. Hope you guys didn't mind that I posted a lot! :) There's actually more, but I had to stop myself. Hehe. Drop by his blog too for posts about gadgets, entertainment, food and lifestyle! :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love your bustier. The denim jacket is a nice touch in this outfit! :)

    xx,
    stylegrenade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my fave pair recently: bustier and mullet skirt! love this entire look! pretty and chic!!! <3



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good skirt!
    www.guyoverboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. same look here sister! hahaahahha :P love and i miss u!
    http://thebargaindoll.blogspot.com/2012/06/phl-flag-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is really pretty! I love the little belt too.

    Thanks so much for your comment about the white balance. I'll have to give it a play around tomorrow and see what happens. I really appreciate your help!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are fantastic!!! thx for stopping by TSP again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Outfit :) I love everything!

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Refreshing look! :) Super pretty talaga ng floral corset mo Megann babe! And of course ikaw din! ♥ See you soon!!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your shoes!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.