I was your silver lining but now I'm gold

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I changed a few things on the sidebar. I'm really fickle-slash-OC when it comes to my blog's design....

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I changed a few things on the sidebar. I'm really fickle-slash-OC when it comes to my blog's design. I keep changing it every now and then whenever I think of a new way to reinvent the look. They're just minor adjustments, but I hope you could let me know what you think :) Feel free to browse through!


SO ANYWAY...

On the last day of Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012, I had the privilege to witness the Rajo x Bench show as well as Jerome Salaya Ang's show. Both were different in terms of production, but both were very successful. I've already talked about the two shows on separate posts before, so I'm here to show you today what I wore.

Closet Chic floral corset; vintage high-waist cropped pants; Warehouse gold belt; Mauve clutch

I went for a simpler look but still made sure to be put-together. At that time, I took the chance to wear this corset from Closet Chic to pair with this vintage high waisted cropped pants that used to be my mom's. I just thought they were perfect for each other. And once again, I added gold accents to tie the whole look together.

Bubbles necklace; SM Accessories white bangles; Anagon Collection gold bangle & chain bracelet; Tomato watch
Thanks to my sister Rovie for taking these photos! :)

Have a great week ahead! I'll be back with another outfit post soon :) Also, I'll be having a semi-new segment on this blog so hope you can check back.
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.