Faux fur and golds

For some reason, whenever I think about attending an Oxygen event/show, I always feel like dressing up in edgier pieces. And for Oxygen'...

For some reason, whenever I think about attending an Oxygen event/show, I always feel like dressing up in edgier pieces. And for Oxygen's Holiday 2012 show for Philippine Fashion Week, I didn't think twice when I got this new dress from an online store called Find 'n Flaunt and paired it with my newly acquired faux fur jacket bought from Simone's Closet.


I got some gold accents to boost the look. I always love using gold accessories and add-ons to make my looks seem more put-together. You have to admit, there really is something about gold that just makes everything so beautiful.

Robinson's Department store necklace; Style Scene bracelets; YSL-inspired arty ring; Tomato watch

This edgy jacket has a military vibe to it with the silver plates on the shoulder with the thin chains hanging from it--the perfect contrast to the femininity of the perfectly fitted dress. 


And for the surprise element, you ask? The back of the dress was actually cut out to perfection! Plus, the added white bottom/trimming made for a more classy piece rather than just being a sexy black dress.


Didn't care how many people were there staring at me and Rovie when we were taking photos. It was inevitable, but for a place like SMX and with an event like Philippine Fashion Week that time, it wasn't even weird to be doing this in the middle of a large crowd. Thanks Rovie!

Simone's Closet jacket; Find 'n Flaunt dress; Sing Styles shoes; Nail It! nails

This look definitely goes to my book of favorite looks of my own :)
Thank you to Arnie for taking me to the show!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT BLOGGERS UNITED! If you need instructions on how to commute to Metropolitan Ave, CLICK THIS!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loving this look Megann! You're forever gorgeous :)

    Bianca
    www.biancasing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think you pulled this look! Ganda Megann!

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE DRESS!

    xx,

    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great outfit, love the pair of heels, are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.