Back in Manila + discount code

I'm back from a 3-day work trip to Boracay. It was exhausting but definitely a worthwhile trip because I met a lot of talented bloggers ...

I'm back from a 3-day work trip to Boracay. It was exhausting but definitely a worthwhile trip because I met a lot of talented bloggers who hold different types of blogs and are from different niches.

Right now, I'm still getting my much-needed rest before I go back to full force blogging. I have already announced the Little Louie's Cupcakes Week 2 Giveaway Winners at this status update, so check it to see if you're one of the 2 winners drawn!


Also, I must share with you that one of my favorite online shops is Chick Flick Collection because they serve the freshest and trendiest pieces you can find. The bikini I'm wearing above is from them and so are my favorite chunky platforms that has received much positive feedback. Because of this, Chick Flick Collection is giving a 30% shoe discount to my readers! Just go to http://www.chickflick.ph and enter the STYLESURGERYFORCHICKFLICK discount code upon checkout :) Don't forget to like them on Facebook!

Have a relaxing Sunday!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.