Featured on Flattery.ca

One of the wonderful news I came home to this weekend came in the form of a blog feature by Breanne of Flattery ! To be featured in itself i...

One of the wonderful news I came home to this weekend came in the form of a blog feature by Breanne of Flattery! To be featured in itself is already amazing, so to be featured in a blog from Canada is even more surprising because I didn't think my blog reached that far :)


Thank you so much, Breanne, for the sweet words you said!

To those asking, my blog's header was done by me :)
And if you guys have the time, please do check out the full feature here. Breanne is actually one of the people I follow in both Chictopia and Lookbook.

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm very glad about the feature, i wouldn't have found your blog without it! I'm new follower:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so thankful to Breanne! And thanks to you too! :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.