We're all alright, we're all alright!

Do you have that dress or piece that when you put on you won't need much accessories anymore because it's already striking as is? Th...

Do you have that dress or piece that when you put on you won't need much accessories anymore because it's already striking as is? That was how I felt about this beautiful retro dress from Lounic Boutique! It may not be your usual pattern, nor was it in the usual color combination, but that was exactly what I liked about it--it was loud without trying too hard.

Lounic Boutique dress; The Ramp braided pink belt

So to properly highlight this piece, I toned down on the accessories and just let it speak for itself.


This is probably one of my favorite dresses to photograph! The way the light just strikes it and brings out the colors is beautiful. Plus it fit me like a glove! Considering that I have an ill-proportioned body, being bottom-heavy, it's difficult to find dresses that hugs you in all the right places. Do you have the same dilemma as me?

H&M long necklace
Mauve green square bangle; beaded bracelet from Cotabato
Check out what I did with my nails! :)
Etude House GR608 (yellow) and GR605 (seafoam green)
Chick Flick chunky platform heels

The look was perfect for a chill Sunday, which I spent by going to the Easter Sunday mass and spending time with my family afterwards.

H&M necklace

I also took the time in the afternoon to do a little spring cleaning because I've been meaning to organize some of my things now. Oh, and I was also able to catch up with my neighbors, Ica and Ish! :)


That is how a perfect Sunday goes for me! :) How did you usually spend your Sundays?

And now... cue music! Bet you didn't see this coming :P Just keeping with the retro feel of my dress y'know!



♥ Megann
I HAVE TWO GIVEAWAYS RUNNING:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I should make less of an effort to straighten out my hair then! Hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful dress :)
    Accessories not needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooove the dress!!! :) -Ysha

    ReplyDelete
  4. now I have a new blog to follow...
    thanks to http://www.flattery.ca/2012/04/i-love-your-style-style-surgery.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely dress and love the heels!
    That 70's show is one of my favorite tv shows, I love it's intro song too.

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit. Gorgeous dress matches with your shoes! ;)



    DANEY <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really adore the print on that dress! The colours are amazing too.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right? Right? Yay for stand-alone pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.