Howdy?

I wasn't actually leaving yet around the time we took the photos (which will explain the slippers later). It's just that I had to ...

I wasn't actually leaving yet around the time we took the photos (which will explain the slippers later). It's just that I had to take advantage of the lovely natural light. :p



Sloppy yet put together, and bordering on looking like a cowgirl. Hmmm...



 Oops, caught changing! Haha slippers to heels!

I couldn't help but feel like a country girl or a variation of something western when I decided to use this suede studded brown ankle boots together with the ensemble. And to somehow get the ball rolling with the cowgirl fashion translated to wearable, I went with a button-down that had ill-proportioned stripes of red, white and blue (in place of the usual plaid). Hmm, TGI Fridays, anyone? Haha! And instead of the tying the two bottom corners of the polo together, I tucked them in to maintain the looseness--perfect for appearing presentable the rather warm weather.

Kisses & Co. button-down polo, Anti-Fashion Manila skirt, Anagon Collection body chain (used as necklace), rose ring & "rock" ring, Inspired Arty Ring, Tomato watch in black strap, Mi Lujuria studded ankle boots


Y'all have a great week,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.