What's so special about December?

HEY EVERYONE! HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST!  I hope you'll all have a wonderful first day of the the last month for 2011. Let's make the ...


HEY EVERYONE! HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST! I hope you'll all have a wonderful first day of the the last month for 2011. Let's make the most out of it, shall we?

I still have a couple of posts waiting to be published, but I just have to squeeze this one in just because I think December is one of the most eventful months for any year. Based on my experience, December has always been a whirlwind of a month. Like when I was still a student (and until now, I still can't believe I'm using that phrase), December would mean deadlines and sleepless nights; "last kick," if you will. Now, it means a lot of planning and thinking about the future--or how I would want my 2012 to turn out.

December is also my BIRTHDAY MONTH! :) And although I've got nothing special for my blog this month, do watch out because I'm cooking up something for 2012. I also don't know what I'll be doing for my birthday itself as I was never really the type to be "bongga" and celebrate--really. The only time I did celebrate was when I turned 1, 7 and 18. And I think that's sort of the mandatory ages to celebrate, right? Hahaha! So let's see how this month unfolds. :p

And of course, December also means Christmas and everything festive!

So I hope December will be an amazing month for everyone. Let it be a month that is worth closing 2011 and welcoming 2012! :)

What are your December wishes?

December baby,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.