Hows About A Smile This Time?

It's been a week of serious food intake overload, being spoiled, and going around with a rockstar. Sounds like an awesome week, right? I...

It's been a week of serious food intake overload, being spoiled, and going around with a rockstar. Sounds like an awesome week, right? Indeed. It. Was. R's in-laws from the US (and I don't mean this in the sense that he's married or anything--it's his sister who's married) are here for a visit and he's been taking them around town, and on free nights, I've been tagging along. Hey, I don't self-invite. Anyway, it has always been dinners out... and those people surely know how to order! On one night, there were eight of us and we downed three buckets of Jollibee's Chiken Joy! THREE! I know it sounds crazy, but... THREE! Okay, so we know how to eat too.

Aside from that, I've also been able to replenish my good 'ol make-up kit with my good 'ol trusty usuals and then some. I've finally been able to buy eye shadow and a nude lipstick that's fit for everyday-wear. I'll probably do a review of my buys in a separate post.

As for being spoiled, check out these three pairs of shoes!


Except for the Toms, the other two were bought by R! And I'm not sure but I might've forgotten to mention that even the Advan shoes (as seen in these two posts--but I swear I've worn them more than twice because of the comfort it offers) are from him. I know I'm getting too spoiled, but he knows me and my fancy for shoes too well. Gah! And who can resist right? At the moment, I'm going for shoes that offer comfort because I'm really rubbing my feet against pavement here with all the walking I've been doing for work, school, and everything else.





And hanging out with YouTube singer, Amiel (aka Summer Breeze) has been awesome as well. He is R's cousin-in-law who came here for a quick vacation. But while he was here, he also did a few performances and meet and greets with his fans. He is quite the happy man, I tell you. He laughs easily and was very fun to be with. And last Thursday, we had our last night out with him. After his performance and meet and greet, we went to Giligan's for a very late but filling dinner.

I've got a ball to go to later, so I really need to get some rest now. Hope everyone's having a good week too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.