Keep Your Love Locked Down + Cosmo.PH Feature

Just right before love month ended yesterday, I was informed by a Cosmo intern that the feature on Love Lock Down was up and I was part of...

Just right before love month ended yesterday, I was informed by a Cosmo intern that the feature on Love Lock Down was up and I was part of the gallery. I was featured together with 13 other stylish girls from the event and was asked about our "summer love game plan". Awesome stuff! Thank you Paola Malong!

 { This photo is property of Cosmo.ph. Check out the whole article in "Girls' Turn: Trendy Chicks' Summer Love Game Plan" }

Please check out and join Cosmo.ph for the latest updates on fun, fearless females. ;)

PS. Watch out for the new design of the blog! I'm working on something in Photoshop right now. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.