Some More Starbucks

After a long and tiring Wednesday at work, I'd usually go back to the condo and change before going to my 6PM class. My 6PM ensemble wo...

After a long and tiring Wednesday at work, I'd usually go back to the condo and change before going to my 6PM class. My 6PM ensemble would then be composed of jeans and a shirt or hoodie—because it’s my one and only class (and it’s at night) and I’m too lazy already. But last Wednesday, I don’t know what came over me. I probably had more energy saved than I had expected. I rushed back to the condo and changed into this rather nautical-slash-preppy outfit. I got good compliments from this simple ensemble and it felt good. It wasn’t only cute, but it was comfortable as well!


I really like that scarf-over-necklace thing I did, which is why as you can see, I was “subtly” modeling it. The necklace is actually something I bought a couple of months ago, and intended to wear for the Kick-Off modeling stint, but didn’t get to because the line-up of clothes changed and it didn’t match what I was supposed to wear. But I was happy that I finally found a good use for it!

Top Bayo | Shorts Space | Shoes Advan | Scarf Bayo | Accessories Random stalls

After class, we had a quick dinner and then headed over to Starbucks to do more work and kind of relax a bit. I’m very curious as to why the Starbucks branches here in Taft don’t offer 24-hour service; or maybe even just offer to close at around 3AM? Based on the number of people that were still there even after their closing time of 12MN, I’m sure they’d still make a lot of money. Taft is filled with students who live in nearby dormitories and condominiums who, by the way, are caffeine-dependent! We. No. Sleep!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love your top dear! ;]] been looking for a nautical type of shirt! looks so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.