When the pants come off

In the past, I've had a blog post in which I showed how I transformed a look from a daytime work wear to a night time event look by just...

In the past, I've had a blog post in which I showed how I transformed a look from a daytime work wear to a night time event look by just removing my blazer and adding accessories. This time, I thought I'd show you another version of that.


Now don't go all bonkers just yet. This is an easy trick and will be most favorable if you have a bodycon dress or any dress that fits you perfectly/almost like a glove. With a tight fitting dress, it will be easier to tuck the lower part into your pants without looking too bulky. I mean, just imagine a ruffled bottom dress tucked in. [Enter muffin] [Enter meme] Hahaha! Just thought it might be fun to add a little fun into this post ;) Well, going back to what I was saying... I mean, maybe it could work for certain cases. But really--unless you're sure, best be safe or be in something you're more comfy with.

So I went for a really put together daytime look. If you think about it, it's pretty basic--top and pants. The details do the talking. And come night time, because I went to the Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim & Underwear Show in MOA Arena... you know what came off! Now don't you think things. ;)



Simone's Closet jacket; The Posh Wardrobe dress; Celine pants; Charles & Keith shoes; Anagon Collection rose ring; YSL-inspired arty ring (gift); House Of Luxe  claw cuff

I hope you like this simple tip on playing up with day-to-night outfit transitions. You can see the first one I posted by clicking this link. I would love to see your day-to-night looks too, so add the link of your post in your comments as well if you have! :)

By the way, you can now get 10% off of your purchase from ShopDainty.com when you use the discount code MEGANN upon checkout. They ship worldwide too, so that's awesome!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. WOW! What a beautiful dress - you look so sexy Megs!I also saw in my Twitter feed that Jake Cuenca faved your tweet! YOU NA! :) Hihi

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Shari! Thank you! You are one sexy momma yourself ;) And kakahiya nakita mo pala. Hihi

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress! Great transformation! :)


    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lean and I love the print of your dress. Great ways to wear it. Love it either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I wish I could also get this dress type in other prints! I love it :)

      Delete
  4. Ang sexy and pretty naman, Megann! ♥ Galing ng pag-transform! :) :)

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of the dress, now I have an idea on other ways to wear dresses :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so much love for the dress! And I agree! I do these with my dresses all the time! ;)

    Charlene Ajose
    Fashion/Personal Blogger
    http://charleneajose.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.