A little glitter won't hurt

Day-to-night & commuting.  I've been asked quite a couple of times regarding my modes of transportation, particularly commuting, ...


Day-to-night & commuting. I've been asked quite a couple of times regarding my modes of transportation, particularly commuting, and how I manage to dress up the way I do. I find it sweet and surprising that they seem to, well, be surprised :) Yes, I do commute when I go to work. And I'll be slightly touching on that topic in this post. So I hope you read on :)

As I mentioned in my How I Met The Bargain Doll post, I attended the Zalora Grand Launch last Wednesday and this was what I wore for the day.

Mike dela Rosa blazer; Soiree (SM Department Store) dress
Anagon Collection gold wire collar necklace

That day, I went for an outfit that could easily transition from day to night with just adding and subtracting a few pieces from my morning look to achieve an appropriate night time ensemble. This is essential for me because I do commute going to and from work, which is why it would not be ideal for me to be lugging around an extra bag with my supposed second outfit in it. I can manage bringing a cloth bag with my heels in it, but to have a whole different set of clothes is just too impractical when commuting.

Sing Styles shoes; SM Accessories ring and thinner gold bangle; Anagon Collection thick gold bangle; Tomato watch; Michaela bag

After this set of morning outfit photos with my dad's assistant, I stored my heels in a protective bag and changed into flats. I threw my accessories into my kit and went plain Jane commuting. When night time came, it was time to whip out the gold JC Foxy inspired heels and take off the blazer! Thoughts?

Thanks to Rovie for taking my night time outfit photos! Visit her blog :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. love the whole outfit! sexy back, nice surprise <3
    wish i could meet you, too! :)



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudine! :) Are you going to Bloggers United 3? That would be a fantastic time for us to meet :)

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous with that dress, babe! Always loved your backless outfits! ♥ Sweet and sexy ang peg! :"> And I also love how we had matching colors that night. MEANT TO BE ♥ Hahaha miss youuu

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet babe! :) Loved that we matched that night. See you! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your wire collar necklace! And the nude blazer is so fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The wire collar necklace is from Anagon Collection - http://anagoncollection.multiply.com :)

      Delete
  4. love the gold accents! bongga ang day to night ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be doing the same thing if I was commuting everyday. It would get tiresome dragging around another bag full of clothes. Oh, and your dress is really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally agree with you! :) Thanks dear. You're lovely :)

      Delete
  6. This dress is stunning, I really love the colour! The blazer is gorgeous too, I love the way it sits. I don't think I could ever be that organised as to have a day to night transition ready in my bag!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! It actually took months for me to figure out what method works for me in terms of this outfit transition :P

      Delete
  7. that dress is beautiful on you! just found your blog and love your fashion sense!!

    xo,
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sandy! You're very sweet :) I'm thankful you found my blog :)

      Delete
  8. great look, love your dress!! thank you for sweet comment :)
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, that shoes is perfect on your dress... i like that!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this megann!! galing naman ni daddy on taking your outfit shots pero mas magaling ako. chos :P go sexy back! ikaw na. sana ako may title din haha!
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.