Game day

I haven't seen a UAAP basketball game live in such a long time. I used to watch it a lot back in high school (mostly the Juniors' ga...

I haven't seen a UAAP basketball game live in such a long time. I used to watch it a lot back in high school (mostly the Juniors' games), and stopped when I got to college. How ironic. But I guess it was because tickets were much harder to get then and I didn't want to line up for it anymore; also, my schedule got more hectic. But finally, after years of not catching it live, I was able to watch the DLSU (my alma mater) vs. FEU game last Sunday. We won! Congratulations to the team! AN1MO! :)

For the look, I was glad I ended up wearing something a bit more covered up because I didn't realize it was raining until I stepped out of the house. I would normally wear a green shirt to a game to show my school spirit, but I couldn't find my dragonboat team shirt--the only green shirt I own! :( I thought I'd make up for it though through accessories.



Mike Dela Rosa blazer | Mossimo top | vintage floral shorts | random stockings | Chick Flick shoes | Mauve clutch and green square bangle | YRYS green circle bangle and belt | random hat

Please excuse the not-so-impressive photos. Dad and I were rushing because it was raining but I didn't want to shoot inside. We didn't step out under the rain though. We just decided on this small pathway at our garden that was slightly covered but still had enough natural lighting that shone through.

Oh, and I've been really curious about snapback hats lately. I've seen really cute ones online, all studded and stylish. Hmmm I wonder if we have any available locally?

Stay dry, Manila!
♥ Megann
---
30% discount code for shoes on ChickFlick.ph: STYLESURGERYFORCHICKFLICK

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Nice hat (and outfit). I love that it's raining in these photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit from head to toe! :))
    I love it so much!
    Snap-back hats are always cool.
    you are so lucky, You have them :)
    I FOLLOWED YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY,
    I HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW BACK :

    fashionerza.blogspot.com




    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I've never tried wearing one 'til this day though. Glad it worked out! :)

      Delete
  3. Did I ever tell you that Arnold van Opstal is a childhood friend of mine? Coz he totally is. And I know you like basketball players. So there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you trying to say, Angel? See you tomorrow :)

      Delete
  4. love how you paired it with a hat! great look! :)



    http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styling pero mas love ko ang hair mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww. Thanks for the hair compliment! I've always had a hard time managing my hair :(

      Delete
  6. I love your fashion taste. Followed you :)

    By the way, I am having a floral bustier dress birthday giveaway. Hope you could join. Here is the link :)

    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/09/floral-bustier-dress-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your bouncy hair!:) and congrats to DLSU!!:) Your accessories surely made up for the "green" spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks twin!! :) You have the best accessories collection though! :P

      Delete
  8. what a fashionista! You look fab! I really love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look relaxed!
    very chic;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.