Blue and Mustard

Hey sweeties! So, I'm probably currently in bed right now enjoying some warm milk and watching movies (a.k.a. getting some much needed r...

Hey sweeties! So, I'm probably currently in bed right now enjoying some warm milk and watching movies (a.k.a. getting some much needed rest). Yes, this is a scheduled post. As I've posted previously, I'm down with something and I have to take a little time off. But I hope to be back on my feet again soon! Meanwhile, here's an outfit post and a quick story behind it :) 

The day before my dad's birthday, I was busy searching for the perfect gift for him. My dad is really simple and I never thought trying to figure out a gift for him was complicated. Thankfully, I was with Jacob and Angel who helped me decide (along with suggestions from mom via text message). Anyway, what I did not have time for was to think about what I was going to wear for the family dinner at P.F. Chang's. Being that the place was in Alabang Town Center, I wanted to wear something effortless and yet very presentable. Birthdays come only once a year, after all, so it's worth the dress up.

Dress from Kookie's booth at BU3; Island Girl necklace; Tomato watch; Primadonna shoes; Michaela bag (gift); YRYS belt

It was just so perfect that I got this dress from Kookie's booth during the Bloggers United 3 Bazaar a few Saturdays back. I knew I was saving it for something special! I'm glad this looked so effortlessly put together. It's just a dress and some light accessories. Tied my belt into a ribbon-like design once again. I really do have a growing obsession for belts (I'll talk more about it next time).



What do you think about this look for a family dinner out? :)

Oh, I have great news! Now you can also get a GIFT from them when you purchase $30 or more through their website: Sigma Beauty. Get your fresh supply of amazing beauty supplies and products now. Happy shopping!



♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Feel better soon, lovely.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortlessly chic!! ♥ Love everything in this look!! Get well soon, Megann. See you babeee :-*

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress megann!ganda ganda forever :)
    Rovie,
    OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi po ms. megann pwede po ba nyo ituro kung pano nyo po ginawa ung sa belt??plsssss...:) tnx po

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.