Win passes to the screening of Senior Year!

I'm supposed to be away from the computer right now, but I really think this is sayang  because I won't be able to go. So I'll j...

I'm supposed to be away from the computer right now, but I really think this is sayang because I won't be able to go. So I'll just make this quick. I'm giving out passes to Yabang Pinoy's Rated YP: SENIOR YEAR movie screening grand launch. Read on to find out how you can win! :)


JUNE 23, 2012 (SATURDAY); 4PM
CINEMA 4 @ SM MALL OF ASIA

1. Follow this blog (either Google Connect or Facebook)
2. Tweet: "Hey! @megannmonday is giving out passes for the movie screening grand launch of Senior Year! Join here: http://bit.ly/MqSxnd"
3. Comment on this post with your complete name, e-mail address and tweet URL. Make sure everything is correct because I will use these to validate and to contact the possible winners :)

Two readers will win two passes EACH. I will announce tomorrow (June 21, 2012) on my Twitter!
Thank you Yabang Pinoy!

I really want to watch, but unfortunately I can't due to a conflict with my schedule. Go on and join!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. diba this was shown last year na, if i'm not mistaken? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, but this is a special screening for Yabang Pinoy's Rated YP :)

      Delete
  2. Wilhelmina Balondo
    mina.balondo@yahoo.com
    https://twitter.com/minabalondo/status/215785357705347072

    Yep! last year pa na-show ito. =) pero i wasn't able to watch it kaya i really wanna win free pases! =D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.