The remaining rays of the sun

Thank you to my cousin Bea for taking my photos under the scorching sun! I haven't been feeling all that well lately. I'm goi...



Thank you to my cousin Bea for taking my photos under the scorching sun!


I haven't been feeling all that well lately. I'm going through one of my health issues again (and I feel sad that I have to say the word "again" because I make it sound like it's normal for me now when it's not). But anyway, I'm just glad I have a couple of drafted posts. If ever I may need to take a quick break, I can just schedule them. For now, here's what I wore last Saturday when I went out with my best friend-slash-cousin, Bea.


It has been kind of hard trying to dress weather-appropriate since it's always sunny during daytime and then it starts to pour come night time. I guess the sun is just squeezing its remaining rays for Manila before leaving the sky all to the dark clouds. And here I am, just trying to play around with colors and prints once again. I don't go so much for lighter colors because of my skin tone. It's hard to find colors that compliment me.


I look so tired. I am. I hope I feel better soon :( I will need to schedule a visit to the doctor though. Self-medication just won't do.


I had my nails done earlier that day at Nail It Salon, and I really loved the effort of my nail technician to manually paint design my nails into the aztec design they had on display! The fun part was customizing the colors! I guess you can say I still have a hangover from Zalora Fashionalismo - Independence Day Party with the colors I used! What do you think?

Hope you're all feeling much, much better than I do! Stay healthy! :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your bag and that skirt is super cute!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! love the combination of prints and how you balance it with whitess :)

    Kaye Awatin
    Twitter: @thestyleflux
    Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.