Fun Weekend Activity in Brisbane: Victoria Golf Complex

One beautiful day in spring, we decided to finally tick an activity that's been on our bucket list for a while: play mini golf at Victor...

One beautiful day in spring, we decided to finally tick an activity that's been on our bucket list for a while: play mini golf at Victoria Golf Complex!

Victoria Golf Complex is a really nice, well, golf complex. LOL. It's located close to the city on Herston Road, which makes it really accessible (close to a train station). It has an 18-hole mini golf course and a driving range with a gorgeous view. It really is a great place to go if you want something different to do on a weekend afternoon!

When we got there, it was pretty easy to pay-and-play. You can also order drinks as they are a licensed establishment.

Putt putt was a lot of fun. It's something I've never done before in my life! I don't think we have mini golf courses in the Philippines, do we? Or at least, none that I know in Manila. We also enjoyed teasing each other as each level or section got more tricky!

Of course, we made sure to time our visit there so that we could have a little bit of sunset while we played. Unfortunately, we didn't see much of it as it was probably more visible from the driving range.

Nonetheless, I would recommend that you check out the Victoria Golf Complex if you haven't been yet. And as soon as we're all back to normal and travel is possible again, I know that it will be a place I'll take my friends who'll visit me! ;)

Until the next one. Be safe!


xx,

Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.