Breakommendation: Pack Your Bags and Check In

One weekend, I packed my bags and took a quick drive to Remington Hotel in Newport Boulevard. I was lucky enough to be given a chance to ...


One weekend, I packed my bags and took a quick drive to Remington Hotel in Newport Boulevard. I was lucky enough to be given a chance to take a break by KitKat Philippines. With this experience, I wanted to share the breakommendation with two of my lovely cousins, Krissy and Bea.


Remington Hotel was just a pedestrian lane away from Resorts World Manila, which meant that there was much fun to be made. Even their Standard Room was already a good enough space to stay if you want to relax a little. Our room had a view of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, from which we saw beautiful lights from the planes that flew in and out during night time.


The first thing we did once we settled in was just take photos inside the room - both outfit photos and just random crazy photos. Then, I proceeded to attend to blog-related emails while my cousins rested.



We had dinner at Krazy Garlik in Resorts World Manila and went back to our room in Remington Hotel to rest some more and prepare for the night's festivities. You can see that we simply took our time when it came to resting. What can I say? This was the break we needed!




Remington Hotel is a 3-star hotel that is within a backpacker's budget (this, based on the rates you find in the city). It is close to the airport and to a great nightlife scene, which makes for a great place to stay if you are looking for the Manila city experience.


Our weekend breakommendation was a weekend to remember. Thank you to KitKat Philippines for allowing us to sit back and take a break from our busy schedules :) It was great to have spent this weekend with my cousins.

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.