I Love Food!

Hi, I'm Megann... and I love food . (Cue in group response: Hiii Megann ) Yeah, I can totally imagine that happening. Especially if...

Hi, I'm Megann... and I love food. (Cue in group response: Hiii Megann)

Yeah, I can totally imagine that happening. Especially if you check my recent posts on Instagram and Facebook, a lot of them involve food or eating or mentions of being hungry. What can I say? I'm a girl who eats. I have never actually deprived myself of good food just because I feel like it's an adventure I'm missing out on. Good food? I'm there! And since it's Friday and all, I thought I'd share with you some food photos I took from a recent dining experience at Press Cafe in Fully Booked, Alabang Town Center in case you want to pass by and hang out after a long day.


I may not be a food blogger, but I'm pretty sure I took photos that are good enough to make you hungry. If it doesn't, then I'm the only one who is feeling the hunger then... again. Haha!

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Meeeegann!! ;) Beautiful food shots. I want to try Press Cafe tuloy.

    xx Cat

    ps. JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! A 4ft tall Oishi Gift Bag is up for grabs on my blog and winning is easy: http://www.sinosicat.com/2013/10/relaunch-giveaway-pt-1-giant-oishi.html

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.