Weekend Brunch Meeting

While my weekdays are definitely meant for going to work to my full-time job, I make sure to still have time to attend to all my other co...


While my weekdays are definitely meant for going to work to my full-time job, I make sure to still have time to attend to all my other commitments like this style blog and other freelance projects. Friends and relatives always ask me about time management, and I have to be honest that I don’t exactly have it down perfectly. However, the fact that I do love every bit of what I do plays huge role in how I manage to accomplish tasks.

Shorts from OATH Boutique | Flats from Parisian

My weekends are reserved for blog-related duties and freelance work. That’s the time when I do a chunk of writing blog posts, designing, and other writing projects. That doesn’t say that I don’t do any of those during weekdays, too, once I get home from work. I guess I really don’t have a fixed schedule aside from having a 9-6 job. The rest of the day is more of me just managing my time.

Top from Meg*

Just last weekend, I had a meeting with one of my favorite online brands and I am so happy to be joining them as part of the creatives. I am really excited about this new venture and we’ll see how it progresses! For now, I am thankful that I get to add another title to my name. Blessed to be given every opportunity to hone and expand my craft.

Belt from Keysas | Watch from Shopaholic & Hubby

Weekend meetings like that are typically laidback, so while I still have to be decent, I can still ditch my usual corporate attire and go for softer, more comfortable clothes. This pair of shorts from OATH Boutique was perfect casual sophistication. Paired with a crisp white top and black and gold accessories, the outfit was definitely perfect for a brunch meeting.


My schedule really isn’t as busy as it seems. I just try to get everything done before Sunday hits because I like sleeping in or spending time with family and friends on that day. After all, we get just as many hours in a day as Beyonce, so I shouldn’t be complaining ;)

How does your week usually go?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Kwento with that online brand!!! Tee hee :> Your waist is like...so tiny! And love the outfit :)

    xx,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha siguro when I get some work out na :) A lot of the things I'm doing now aren't released yet eh. Anyway, I think it only looks tiny cos I'm tall? Or, okay, I'm not that tall :)) Thanks CJ!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.