Balancing Act

I can’t believe it’s almost October! We’re already almost on the second –ber month. And if you’re Filipino or if you live in the Philip...


I can’t believe it’s almost October! We’re already almost on the second –ber month. And if you’re Filipino or if you live in the Philippines, you’ll know that hearing Christmas songs being played at malls or even on the radio this early on shouldn’t come as a surprise.


It has been constantly raining the past week, but another plus that comes with the –ber months is that the typhoon season is almost over, but the cool breeze is bound to swing by from time to time. As such, I was prepared for it when I came for lunch with Angel and Verge one gloomy Monday. You can read my post about Designer Blooms Cafe here.


This sweater dress was something I picked up from the previous Bloggers United Bazaar, when I decided I’d only be buying clothes in preparation for the cooler season.


The faux fur sleeves were such an interesting touch. The sweater is actually not as hot as it looks like, but I balanced it out by wearing a short tube I used as a skirt underneath. As much as possible, I try to even out the outfits by choosing to expose or focus on a certain part of my body. Since the top half is already completely covered up, I chose to wear something shorter for the bottoms.


Sticking with my casual south looks, I went with a simple white pair of sneakers. This is already quite an old pair, actually, but I absolutely love how comfy it is.


{ Photos by Vergil Chua }

What have you been stocking up on this season?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I miss you and I love you and all that, but I DESPISE your "Read More" feature. Can you add more content before the Read More, maybe? Just maybe? I don't wanna sound demanding, but DO IT!!!


    :p Seriously, though: I miss you. I need wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. decorate a man's dreams are so beautiful so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.