Weekend Look

I have been waiting for a weekend as relaxed and calm as this one. The fact that it’s a long weekend probably had something to do with it...


I have been waiting for a weekend as relaxed and calm as this one. The fact that it’s a long weekend probably had something to do with it as well, seeing that most of us have an extra day off to rest. As such, let me share with you one of the more casual looks I donned recently.


This jumper is already quite familiar with this blog because it has appeared on a blog post before. It originally had a floral ribbon tied around its waist, but as I was dressing up that morning, I knew I wanted to change the look. I felt the floral ribbon was too restricting when it came to the styling possibilities of the jumper, so I went ahead and pulled it out. Now I am left with a plain and simple chambray jumper that can be styled in different ways.


Because the rain has been on-and-off, I went for a rain-friendly jacket to tie around my waist just in case it rains midway through the day.


To compliment the earth-toned jacket, I slipped on a pair of leopard printed sneakers that I got off a buy 1-take 1 deal at one of our local department stores.

Jumper c/o TOPS | Lee Jeans jacket | SM Department Store sneakers | Mango bag

Photos by: Maita Piedra

Now if this isn’t a casual look, I don’t know what is!

I hope you are all enjoying this weekend! Have fun and relax. I’ll talk to you again next time.

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.