The After Effect

Today, I’m officially debuting my new short hair on the blog! I’ve had this hairstyle for almost two weeks now and have already posted a...


Today, I’m officially debuting my new short hair on the blog! I’ve had this hairstyle for almost two weeks now and have already posted a few photos on my social media accounts, but it is only now that I am able to show you because I’ve finally gone through all my remaining looks wherein I still had my long wavy locks.


This may exactly be a grand outfit that matches the “grand” reveal of my new short hair, but the outfit is also definitely something new to me. The day before I wore this look out, I actually had a shoot for an article that will be published online with the theme of preppy. I guess I was just taking cue from that shoot the following day when I was figuring out what to wear to work.


Preppy is not my style. However, it seems that with this new hair, I’ve managed to change up from one style to the next without looking so “usual”. So, I am definitely maximizing that—which is why in my next few posts, you’ll be seeing me jumping from one look to another. They may not always be the same style, but I’m having fun testing the waters with this new look.


Also, I have to admit that Jessica Tran of Jess Loves Fred may be an influence to this look. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with her, but she has to be one of the more interesting bloggers I’ve come across. She has an attractive vintage-meets-urban, sometimes quirky style that just draws you in.


That is really all I have to say about this look. If you do have questions (maybe) about maintenance of short hair or how I decided on getting the cut, how I knew how short I wanted it to be or that it would suit me, feel free to comment and/or email me at megann.stylesurgery@gmail.com. I’d gladly help you out with your hair woes ;)

Celine pants | Primadonna wedges

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.