I lit a fire with the love you left behind

Okay, I see it.  I really am starting to develop a uniform or a fixed outfit formula for work. As much as I hate not being able to mix i...


Okay, I see it. I really am starting to develop a uniform or a fixed outfit formula for work. As much as I hate not being able to mix it up a bit on this blog, it just becomes the case from time to time. But what does ' fixed outfit formula' mean exactly? Basically, it's a go-to set of clothes that you wear out of convenience and/or comfort.

Mornings can feel pretty fast for someone who isn't a morning person. *Rolls eyes and points to self* The easiest outfit to put together always seems to be the top-pants-flats combo. Throw those on and I'm out the door. So, you see, that's my fixed outfit formula for work.


Sometimes, it's unintentional and only done out of habit; other times, it's just because I don't have enough time to dress up. So to make things a little less serious for the 22-year-old me, I play with colors and prints; sometimes, I even make the effort to wear heels. Lately, I've been walking around more so I tend to skip the heels.


Also, the reason why I find having this outfit formula that I have so helpful is because it makes commuting easier. I didn't take jeeps before as much as I do now, so my naturally girly self had to tone down the skirt twirling. Skirts aren't the friendliest things to wear on a jeep, FYI. Pants definitely help avoid any unnecessary flashing to nearby strangers (or even those across the street - you'll never know).

Bread 'n Butter pants | Syrup heels

Please excuse the fact that I have just recently posted a look wearing these pants. I cannot wear them enough! They are too comfy to pass up on a lazy day.

Share with me your outfit formula for work/school? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.